Permits and Licences

Sector                                        Laws/Regulations                                          Permits & Licences
Ocean Development & Seaweed Farming





Tourism Industry

·   Fisheries and Marine

·   Resources Act

Authorization for fish farming at sea
Tourism · The Tourism Act 2001 Environment Impact Assessment (EIA)
Tourism Enterprise Licence
Land Conversion Permit
*Building  and  Land  Use  Permit (BLP)
Other   Clearances:   CEB,   CWA, WMA
Agro-Industry ·         Food Act 1998 Preliminary Environment Report
Building & Land Use Permit (BLP)






·         ICT Act

·         Copy Right Act

·         Electronic Transactions Act

·         Data Protection Act 2009

·         The Patent, Industrial Designs & Trademarks Act 2002

·         The Protection against Unfair Practices (Industrial Property Rights) Act 2002